Please be sure to agree to these terms before using Instabae Navi (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”). By using this service, it is deemed that the user has agreed to these terms.
You can view and print articles and other media of this service for free.
You can share and reuse the articles and other media of this service with free and open license.
You can post and edit in the project group of this service.
● The following conditions must be observed when using this service Responsibility: Take responsibility for your edits (we only keep your content). Courtesy: Support a courteous environment and do not harass other users. Legal Behavior: Do not violate copyright law or any other group of laws. No harm: Do not harm the technical base. Terms and Policies: When visiting our site or participating in the community, please adhere to the following terms of service and community policies.
● What you need to understand when using this service <Free license for your contributions> What you edit and post on the Services must generally be placed under an open license (if not in the public domain). <No expert advice is available> Articles and other project content are for informational purposes only and should not be consulted by experts.
● About the contents of this service <Some materials may seem unfavorable or incorrect> The Service offers a wide range of content that is generated and collected by fellow users, so it is unpleasant, wrong, misleading, disguised, or in any way to you You may come across material that you find unpleasant. Therefore, please use common sense and appropriate judgment when using this service.
<The contents of this service are for general information only> Although the Service hosts a significant amount of information related to specialized topics, including medical, legal or financial issues, such content is provided for general informational purposes only. These should not be considered as professional advice. Instead of acting according to the information, opinions or advice on the project website, seek independent professional counseling from your local licensee or qualified person.
● Specific activity restrictions Certain activities, whether legal or illegal, may harm other users, violate the rules of the Service, and may be at your risk. Therefore, for your own protection and the protection of other users, do not carry out such activities on the site of this service. Such activities include:
■ Harassment or insult to other users ・ Involvement in harassment, intimidation, stalking, spam transmission, vandalism, etc. ・ Send chain mail, junk mail, spam mail, etc. to other users
■ Violation of the privacy of others ・ Infringe on the privacy rights of others under the laws of Japan and other applicable laws (including your place of residence and places where you view or edit). Collecting personal information for the purpose of harassment, publicity, invasion of privacy, or any other advertising or commercial activity not expressly permitted by the Service; Collect personal information of anyone under the age of 18 for the purpose of illegal purposes or infringing any applicable law relating to the pursuit of the health and well-being of minors;
■ Involvement in false statements, spoofing and fraud ・ Deliberately submit defamation or defamation. ・ Posting wrong or incorrect content for deception purposes ・ Spoofing another individual or user, misrepresenting the affiliation to any particular or real institution, or using the name of another user for deception purposes ・ Being involved in fraud
■ Rights infringement Infringe copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights subject to applicable law. ■ Unauthorized use of the Service for other illegal purposes Posting child pornography or other content that violates applicable laws pertaining to child pornography; Posting or exchanging obscene documents that are illegal under applicable law; Use the service in a way that is contrary to applicable law
■ Involvement in equipment destruction and unauthorized use Posting and distributing viruses, malware, worms, Trojans, malicious code, and other tools that harm the Service or the technical base of the Service user • be involved in automatically using the Service Website in a manner that is not endorsed by the community, disrupts or is disruptive to the Service; -Disturbing the service by imposing an unreasonably high load on the project website or the network or service to which the project website is connected. • disrupting services by flooding the project website with communications or other traffic that cannot be determined to be willing to seriously follow the objectives indicated on the project website.
・ Access, falsification, or use of the non-public area in the computer system of this service without permission ・ Exploration, scanning, and testing for vulnerabilities on the technical infrastructure or network of the Service without satisfying all of the following conditions: -Not to excessively abuse or obstruct the technical system or network of the Service; -Not for personal gain (other than attribution of your own work), -You report any vulnerabilities to the developer (or fix it yourself) -You do not act with malicious or destructive intentions
Community and Services policies and guidelines, such as those governing applicable laws or conflicts of interest, may require more restrictive contributions to paid contributions or require more detailed disclosure. The Service reserves the right to exercise discretion to enforce enforcement taking into account the above provisions.
● Third-party websites and resources You are solely responsible for your use of third-party websites and resources. Although the projects have links to third-party websites and resources, the Foundation is aware of their availability, accuracy, and related content, products and services (including but not limited to viruses and other disruptive features). Do not stop) and have no obligation or liability for them. We have no obligation to monitor such third party content.
● Disclaimer ・ The fact that the user used or could not use this service; ・ Unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration has been made; ・ Actions by other users of the service, ・ Spoofing by a third party, ・ The Service shall not be liable for any damages caused by or related to any matters related to the Service (including mental distress or lost profits and any other disadvantages including financial losses). I agree.
・ This service does not guarantee that there is no defect in this service and that the information provided by this service is useful, true, up-to-date, reliable, etc. -The user shall save, manage and back up the content and registration information posted by the user at his / her own risk. Even if the content and registration information posted by the user using this service are completely or partially erased or falsified, this service has no responsibility for restoring it or any other responsibility. will do. ・ This service shall not be liable for any troubles between users or between users and third parties. Should a dispute arise between users or between a user and a third party and this service must be dealt with directly, the user will be responsible for any damages and costs (reasonable lawyer fees) ).
・ In the case where the Service is liable for damages, the Service shall not be liable for damages of up to the amount of damages incurred directly and actually by the user, unless the Service is intentionally or seriously negligible. We shall not be liable for any damages caused by special circumstances (including foreseeable or foreseeable damages).
● Governing law and jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. In the event of a litigation between the Service and the User in connection with these Terms, etc., the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive court of first instance.